Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hopelessly Addicted to You

I am realizing I'm really addicted to blogs, both mine and yours. It's starting to be a problem. Blogging at work is taking more time than it should and I'm behind on one of my important tasks, which really bothers me. So, I'm taking a brief hiatus from blogs - once again, both mine and yours.

The problem is that you guys entertain me so much. You're all so funny, and such amazing writers, and I eagerly devour everything you have to say. But it's too much and I need to cut back.

Sorry if I'm being a drama queen today. I got about zero hours of sleep last night because I'm just so stressed out about work. But this is how it needs to be. I'll probably be back Monday. I won't be reading blogs at work anymore. Just at home. I'm deleting my favorites list there first thing this morning (thankfully I have them saved here too). It's really bothering me that I let it get like this.

6 Comments:

At 9/07/2006 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww,man! Will miss hearing from you for the time being. Especially since I'm really digging the star wallpaper.

 
At 9/07/2006 11:45 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

I was going to mention the star background. I love it!! Well, I hate it, but I have done pretty much the same thing. Only blog at night when I get home, if I have time. Funny how I make time to blog but the laundry keeps piling up. :) Don't worry, we will all be here when you do check in.

 
At 9/07/2006 2:05 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Balance is key. We'll be here when you get back.

 
At 9/08/2006 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life has to come first, right. Have a great weekend!

 
At 9/09/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

I know how you feel. It's hard.

Good luck getting things back in order!!

 
At 9/10/2006 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guilty too. Blogs are a complete and utter waste of time, um, necessity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home