Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good Man

I'm tired, crabby, and I feel like crap. I called Aaron and told him that we are definitely having pizza for dinner tonight because there's no way in hell I'm cooking. Usually he'd remind me that we're trying to save money and that I said I was on a diet (like I do every week), but he took the smart route today, and agreed.

What a good man.

He also usually refuses to eat something twice in one day, and they fed him pizza for lunch at work today, so he's really stepping outside his usual behavior to let me have my way tonight.

The only way this can get better? Is if he picks up alcohol on the way home.

I also guess this means I'll have to be nice tonight, despite how I feel.

1 Comments:

At 9/07/2006 12:36 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Well, were you nice? I know you were. The real question is - did Aaron bring home alcohol?

Oh yea, I answered your questions on my blog tonight. Just like I told you I would. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home