Sunday, September 17, 2006

Trying to Enjoy It

Today is the Last Guaranteed Nice Day of this summer. Fall officially starts this week, and the forcast definitely shows that's true. The highest temperature expected for the next 10 days is 67 degrees, and it's supposed to get down into the low 50s or 40s every night. Gotta love living in the northern U.S. I guess. We tried to enjoy the day as much as we could, but seeing as we're both pretty sick, we didn't do much.

The two things we did do were 1) go out to breakfast at our favorite breakfast restaurant, and 2)go for a walk on the local university campus. So, since my brain is all foggy, and my writing skills seriously compromised by sickness (seriously - see above paragraph, where I blogged about weather, and that right there is really scraping the bottom of the blogging barrell), I will share with you some of the pictures we took on our stroll through the botanical gardens at my alma mater.







(More at Flickr, as usual.)

Hope you all enjoyed the last weekend of summer! I'm really going to miss it.

4 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 12:10 AM, Blogger Isabel said...

*la,la,la, - am not listening. Summer is not over. Didn't hear you...la,la,la,la*

(I can not think about summer being over. I HATE winter!)

 
At 9/18/2006 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some gorgeous pics.

 
At 9/20/2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Erin said...

What gorgeous pictures!!!!

See, people do actually talk about the weather besides me :)

 
At 9/26/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

I love these photos. I saw them on your flickr site and wondered if they were going to make it on the blog. Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home