Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Week of Good Days

Wow, this has been a great week so far. I don't even know if it can get better from here (although it totally can because I get to go home and hang out with my awesome family this weekend and my husband has okayed me spending some money on completely unnecesary items. Yay!)

Yesterday was fairly non-exciting, but it was also fairly non-completely-stressful. Which is always good. And we had a yummy dinner (grilled cheese and tomato soup), so that was good.

But here is the jewel of my week. (And I know it's not a nice thing for me to say, but I'm excited). One of my co-workers is leaving after today. Today is her last day!!!!! (If you haven't guessed, I'm not her biggest fan. I'm not even her littlest fan. I'm a non-fan of her.)

She's annoying, a know-it-all, and won't shut up most of the time. I used to have to share an office with her. Luckily my boss saved me from that, and I now have a new office and new office-mate.

And, not only is she leaving, she's moving to an intirely different state. (My apologies to those of you who live in the D.C. area. May you never have to run into her.) And, if she ever finds my blog, I don't ever have to see her ever again, so I don't care!

Can you tell I'm slightly excited?

Like I said, I know it's not nice. But let me say this: I am far from the only person here who is not-sad to see her go.

Oh, there was one part of my day that sucked. That was when I put $34 in gas in my ECONOMY CAR. The one that took me less than $20 to fill up when I first got it. THIRTY FOUR FREAKING DOLLARS! That's just not right, people. It's just not.

Okay, I'm done with the bitching/whining/etc. Now I'm going to go home and cook a nice dinner and have a quiet evening watching what I want on the t.v. while my husband has a fantasy football draft that should take him throughout all of prime-time shows.

See what I mean? This is a GREAT WEEK!

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 4:01 PM, Blogger Jessie B said...

wow...another Jessie! I have not met too many other girls named Jessie, it is usually Jessica! Check out my site at www.yikes.ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home