Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Chocolate for Breakfast
Can my day get any better?

So last night, on my way home from my meeting up north (scenery was beautiful, as expected, but I missed much of it due to having to pay a lot of attention because of the massive amount of construction occurring on EVERY DAMN ROAD) I swung by my parents' house to celebrate my dad's birthday with them (his birthday is tomorrow). I had my mom pick up a cake for him from our favorite local bakery, and while she was there she also picked up two chocolate croissants for me to bring home.

Mmmm...chocolate. And croissants. Two wonderful (albeit not the healthiest) foods combined into one wonderful package. Serve with a cup of hot light and sweet coffee and welcome to heaven.

I'm still on my little chocolate high, and still happy enough from that to ignore the fact that my husband snagged my last eggroll to eat for lunch that I was planning to have for lunch today. That annoyance melted away as soon as the chocolate and croissant crossed my lips.

And there's chocolate mousse cake for dessert tonight. Can my day get any better? I submit that it cannot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home