Friday, November 18, 2005

Jittery-ish-ness

It is a distinct possibility that I may have had too much coffee this morning. The evidence is mounting. It includes:
  • My hands are shaking
  • I can't seem to blink
  • My boss just scared the absolute shit out of me, simply by walking into my office and saying hi
  • I'm actually pretty focused today (caffeine tends to do that to me)
  • I've had to pee about 40 bazillion times
  • My foot won't stop moving

What do you think? Maybe I should lay off and not have any more caffeine today. Maybe I should have an alcoholic drink to mellow myself out (don't think the boss would appreciate that though).

In other news, operation "actually sleep on new mattress" has been working well. It could be because I was exhausted on Wednesday night from lack of sleep Tuesday night and therefore slept the whole night, and last night I took Tylenol Night-time cold medicine because I'm still having sinus issues. I probably won't find out tonight if it is those two things that have ensured a good night sleep the past two evenings, or if I can actually sleep on the new bed because I'm taking my friend Molly out tonight for a belated birthday celebration. So, there will probably be alcohol interfering with finding the answer tonight.

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 1:11 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i can't drink coffee anymore. when i do, i get all whacked out and then crash and burn- all within the span of an hour!

have a great weekend too.

:) sizzle

 
At 11/18/2005 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm yeah! I am with ya there....four diet cokes so far today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home