Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fitting?

It's amazing what a difference a couple of hours make. Stress has been alleviated because of one little phone call. And not only did the phone call alleviate the stress, it actually made things better than they were before! But, can't go into specifics because I don't want to get dooced.

Anyway, my sister was in town last week to see her boyfriend and she took the following picture for me:

Fitting? I don't know. But what is ironic is that about every other time we go near this sign (we like the restaurant next door) it is burned out. So they either have to fix it regularly because the same letters keep burning out, or there's some short in the sign and it breaks intermittently.

Either way I think it's pretty funny.

4 Comments:

At 1/04/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

hooters and hos, same diff! ;)

 
At 1/04/2006 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ms.sizzle.... you are very right:)

 
At 1/04/2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

My favorite part is actually that the sign says "Hos To Go". :) I don't know wny it cracks me up so much, but it really does.

 
At 10/04/2006 9:00 AM, Blogger MP said...

That is great! Ho's to Go... :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home