Friday, January 06, 2006

A Meme for Friday

TGIF! I am so happy it's the weekend. We have no plans really except to stay home and relax. Looking forward to it.

Anyway, I was tagged by Jenna, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had in my life: After-school program counselor, barrista, waitress, and research associate

Four movies I could watch over and over: Out Cold, Old School, Anchorman, and Legally Blonde

Four places I've lived: Columbus, OH, Midland, MI, East Lansing, MI, and Holt, MI

Four TV shows I love to watch: CSI, Desperate Housewives, America's Next Top Model, Best Week Ever

Four places I've been on vacation: Chicago, Kansas City, New York City, Toronto

Four websites I visit daily: Other than about 40 blogs, CNN.com, MSN.com, thenest.com, and Oprah.com (to see what's she's doing today)

Four of my favorite foods: Macaroni and Cheese, Pizza, Edamame, and Soup (pretty much any kind)

Four places I'd rather be: NYC, my parents' house, my house, and somewhere warmer than here.

Four albums I can't live without: Blind Melon, Blind Melon; One by One, Foo Fighters; Automatic for the People, R.E.M.; Scissor Sisters, Scissor Sisters

Four people I'm tagging if they want to be caught: Um, I don't know. I guess if you want to do it, do it. Leave responses in my comments, or a link to your site so I can see your answers. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend of relaxation!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home