Friday, September 01, 2006

Passive Agressive Much?

Lately I've been sleeping much better than earlier this year, and it's been heavenly. I've been sleeping through the night almost every night, even if I go to bed early or drink something after 6:00 pm. I've even slept in a couple of times, and I've never been able to do that even as a teenager. I'm an early riser through and through.

Well, to get to the point, last night was different. I had a hard time getting to sleep and didn't manage it until an hour past my normal bedtime. I had vivid dreams all night long and woke up the first of four times at about 1:00 am. It took me a little time to fall back asleep, but once I did I fell right back into an incredibly vivid dream. I don't remember much of it, but I think I was fighting someone off by hitting them about the head.

Now, before I get to the fun part, I have to tell you what makes this whole thing really funny to me. Aaron and I were bickering last night about not much. We're both stressed at work and trying our best to not take it out on each other, but failing at times. Last night was one of those times. Every time one of us opened our mouth the other one got upset. It just was not a good night for us to be in the same room.

Well, you guessed it. The second time I woke up, was because I had just, in my sleep, hit Aaron in the face pretty hard. I immediately woke up, shocked, and worrying that I'd really hurt him. Thankfully I hadn't, but I was incredibly embarrased, and he was confused. He fell back asleep quickly, but I didn't. I felt so bad for hitting him, even by accident and unconsiously. But then I couldn't fall asleep for another reason - I thought it was hillarious.

Seriously, how much more passive agressive could I get?

(This morning we're getting along fabulously. Apparently a crappy night's sleep fixes everything.)

*************************************************************************************

I'm still interested in hearing your answers from yesterday's post - for some reason I'm really curious to see if I really was the late bloomer I really imagined I was. Plus, it's fun hearing your stories.

Also, hope you like the redesign. I'm a complete programming amateur, so if you see something that looks really off or that I missed, let me know. The one issue I do know of is that the page works much better in Firefox than it does in Explorer, but other than that I haven't noticed anything.

4 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the re-design! I like the stars.

 
At 9/01/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger Beth Fish said...

I'm sure he deserved that smack to the head for some reason, right?

 
At 9/01/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

like the look!

 
At 9/01/2006 1:46 PM, Blogger MandaCakes said...

That's the best kind of passive aggressive! You can't even be held responsible for it! LOL!

Your re-design is rockin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home