Friday, September 29, 2006

Home

I am back home, and I have to say, it feels spectacularly amazing. I drove about half the day yesterday, so getting out of the car was the first part of feeling major relief. Thank goodness I have a chiropractor's appointment today because 700 miles in a couple of days? Makes my back hurt. A lot. Oh, my neck too, for some odd reason.

Anyway, I did stop in at my parents' house on my way home to take my dad out to dinner for his birthday, and we had a great time. My mom was working, so we went to his favorite Mexican restaurant and had burritos and fried ice cream. Delicious!

After dinner I headed home, because I wanted to make it home before dark. I left at 6:30 stupidly thinking that "It won't get dark until well after eight, right?" Not right. It's getting darker earlier, and it's happening really fast. It was dark at a little after seven. I hate driving in the dark because, well, I can't see well at night. That and I always freak myself out thinking about running into a deer.

I made it home just fine at a little after eight, and cuddled in on the couch with Aaron. We talked and watched a little television, but mostly just cuddled. It was just where I wanted to be.

1 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

have you had your eyes checked for glasses? i have horrible night vision too.

glad you are home safe and where you want to be. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home