Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Well, I Tried

I tried to get a picture of the new haircut this morning, but there are a few factors that prevented me from getting one, including:

1. Too much product = bad hair day with new haircut. It's a lot shorter and I haven't quite figured out the amount of product to use in my newly-cropped 'do. I used a little too much this morning, and while the hair still looks okay, it's not great. I'll try again tomorrow, and I should be more successful, as long as:

2. It's not five point three million degrees in my apartment. Seriously. It's hot in here. I'm sweaty and my hair fell flat about two seconds after I styled it, despite the massive amounts of product. We even turned on the fan and opened the windows, but it's still hot. Thankfully the temperatures are falling a bit today so it should be cooler in here tomorrow morning. So then there was only one thing left in the way of taking a decent picture, which is:

3. Nothing says it's a good morning like an argument first thing. I just couldn't get a realistic smile on my face for the picture, so I finally just gave up.

I really like the new cut. It's actually sort of different than usual, which is a big struggle between my stylist and I. She likes to continuously give me the same cut, and I usually come out looking exactly the same as before. This time I finally convinced her to try something different. Which, doesn't it usually go the other way?

5 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Jenni said...

I went from long hair to short about 3 years ago, and I'm never going back! Have fun with the new 'do! Can't wait to see pics!

 
At 10/04/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger CPA Mom said...

That's why I dropped my hairdresser. She would NEVER change my cut, no matter what. So now I'm wandering, going from place to place, homeless from salons. Can't wait to see your picture!

sorry about the argument.

 
At 10/04/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

yes- it should be the other way around. can't wait to see the new 'do.

 
At 10/04/2006 1:38 PM, Anonymous mamatulip said...

I can't wait to see pics! But I know what you mean -- every time I get my hair just right, I walk outside and it starts raining or something.

 
At 10/04/2006 6:23 PM, Blogger The Zero Boss said...

See, this is precisely why I shaved all my hair off.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home