Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Well, I Tried

I tried to get a picture of the new haircut this morning, but there are a few factors that prevented me from getting one, including:

1. Too much product = bad hair day with new haircut. It's a lot shorter and I haven't quite figured out the amount of product to use in my newly-cropped 'do. I used a little too much this morning, and while the hair still looks okay, it's not great. I'll try again tomorrow, and I should be more successful, as long as:

2. It's not five point three million degrees in my apartment. Seriously. It's hot in here. I'm sweaty and my hair fell flat about two seconds after I styled it, despite the massive amounts of product. We even turned on the fan and opened the windows, but it's still hot. Thankfully the temperatures are falling a bit today so it should be cooler in here tomorrow morning. So then there was only one thing left in the way of taking a decent picture, which is:

3. Nothing says it's a good morning like an argument first thing. I just couldn't get a realistic smile on my face for the picture, so I finally just gave up.

I really like the new cut. It's actually sort of different than usual, which is a big struggle between my stylist and I. She likes to continuously give me the same cut, and I usually come out looking exactly the same as before. This time I finally convinced her to try something different. Which, doesn't it usually go the other way?

4 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went from long hair to short about 3 years ago, and I'm never going back! Have fun with the new 'do! Can't wait to see pics!

 
At 10/04/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

yes- it should be the other way around. can't wait to see the new 'do.

 
At 10/04/2006 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pics! But I know what you mean -- every time I get my hair just right, I walk outside and it starts raining or something.

 
At 10/04/2006 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, this is precisely why I shaved all my hair off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home