Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday! Yippee!!

As I've documented a couple of times this week, I've been in a pretty foul mood lately. As of yesterday night it lifted. I think there are two things at play behind this, which are:

1) We decided to go visit my parents this weekend. My mom always makes everything better, and Aaron and my dad love hanging out together, so it should be a blast. I'm really looking forward to it.

and

2) Aaron made me laugh so hard last night that I had tears streaming down my face and I couldn't breath. Somehow we got on the topic of the whole patting your head while rubbing your stomach in a circular motion thing. I am an ambidexterous head-patter/belly-rubber, meaning I can do either with either hand. Aaron, on the other hand, can pat his head with his right hand and rub his stomach with his left hand, but ask him to switch that around and he can't. And? It's hillarious. I promise. He'd start with the patting of the head, and then try to rub his stomach, but he'd pat it. Then he tried the other way, and started rubbing his stomach and then go for the head part and start rubbing his head. This went on for 15 minutes. I nearly died of laughter. It was awesome.

(Note to Aaron: Thanks for the laughs babe, I really needed that. Sorry that the laughs were at your expense though. But yeah, it was hillarious. Thanks again.)

Something that also is making me happy this morning? An eggnog latte from Starbucks. I'm not usually a big fan of eggnog, but mixed with coffee? it's delicious! Although they did sprinkle nutmeg on top before I could tell them not to, so that means I'm going to have some heinous heartburn in a little while. But I have to say, it's totally worth it, because seriously? Yum.

3 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

Oh, Starbucks, that sounds really good...I resisted the urge to stop at McDonald's this morning, but maybe I could get a coffee...

That's so weird that he can't switch arms! I'm going to have to test Nick tonight. Maybe only women can do it, thus demonstrating (yet again) our superiority. ;)

 
At 11/10/2006 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the opposite of Aaron on the pat your head, rub your tummy thing.

Eggnog latte? I'm so happy. I had one last night. Diet be damned, the eggnog is only in the stores a couple months a year.

 
At 11/10/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger JustJane said...

enjoy MTown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home