Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bad Ideas

Bad Idea #1: Doing a new aerobics class after not having been to the gym in over a week and only going once per week in the two weeks before that.

Bad Idea #2: Deciding to go with a weighted bar that's a higher weight than the one you normally use for the lifting/squating portion of said class.

Bad Idea #3: Doing all of this the night after you didn't really sleep anyway.

Bad Idea #4: Eat a big, heartburn-inducing meal right after said class.

Bad Idea #5: Go to bed early, because laying down helps with the heartburn thing, right?

To say that I'm not feeling 100% today would be an understatement. Good thing I have loads of work to do on top of two parties (one baby shower mid-day and one going away party tonight). I might be dead by tomorrow. Also, I'm never going that long without going to the gym again. I could definitely feel how out of shape I got in just those few weeks.

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 9:49 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

I'm sure that class would have killed me, because I haven't seen the inside of a gym in months. Hope you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home