I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions, or at least not "officially". This year Aaron and I decided that we should go ahead and try the Resolution thing, so we've made quite a few. Here are mine with a couple of our joint ones added in too:
1. Floss more often (like, you know once a month would be an improvement), preferably once every couple of days.
2. Eat less fast food. I'm usually pretty good about this, but I've been bad about it lately.
3. Work out at least three times a week, including some kind of crunches at least three times a week.
4. Stay on a budget so that we can seriously increase our savings (which may or may not, depending on the housing market, be used to buy a house this summer).
5. Be more conscientious at work. I tend to slack, which is not good. Maybe if I step it up I'll get that promotion more quickly.
6. Along the same lines, quit procrastinating all the time. I seriously procrastinate all the time. I'm doing it right now; I'm supposed to be taking the car in for some repairs before noon. Who wants to bet I go in at 11? I'm hoping to be there around ten, which means I need to finish up this post and get my butt in gear.
7. Eat more vegetables and drink more water. I always feel better when I do these two things, so you think I'd do it more. Now I'm going to try to do just that.
8. Finish up all my started but unfinished projects. There are a lot of them, including 3 cross-stitch projects, 2 quilts, and 2 afghans. There may be more, but those are all the things I can think of right now. I'm going to be busy for a while!
9. Be better at keeping house. Not that my house is dirty, or anything, but there are times I leave too much clutter sitting around, or go three weeks without mopping my kitchen floor. I need to not let that happen. I even have a cleaning schedule I set up for myself and it would be much quicker to clean if I just followed it instead of leaving the tasks to build up so they take a few hours out of my weekend.
9.5. Use more environmentally friendly cleaning products. I've been wanting to try out Method products for a while. This year, I'm going to do it.
10. Not chicken out on the whole getting pregnant thing this year. We've put it off quite a few times, but look out April, here we come. We're not putting it off this time.
So, those are my resolutions for this year (which will soon be taped to my refrigerator as a constant reminder); what are yours?