Monday, September 19, 2005

New and Improved

I'm back, and not sick anymore. Woohoo!

I actually felt better when I woke up on Saturday. Maybe it's work that is making me feel like I want to pass out and/or vomit. I don't think so, but it would suck if it was since they expect me to show up 5 days a week and all.

My weekend was fairly relaxing - did some baking (my favorite way to unwind), cooking (made spaghetti bolognese - yum!), football watching (Go Spartans! Notre Dame Sucks!) and injuring of myself (I need to just sit still more often so that I don't do this). The injuring myself was the least amount of fun. I did this many ways - by jumping up and down when the Spartans won and accidentally getting too close to my couch and scraping/bruising my heel on the edge of it, by standing up after cleaning out the bottom shelf of my refrigerator smacking my head on the freezer door - hard, and by accidentally scraping my chin with my fingernail, which bled much more and longer than it should have. And my husband still trusted me with a knife chopping round vegetables after all of that. I didn't cut myself for once, so that's all good.

So, yeah, that was my weekend. Relaxing and painful.

But? I opened a flickr account and have a bunch of fun pictures up. Go ahead and check them out and let me know what you think! Just click the little Flickr badge on the right-hand column.

Do it.

You know you want to.

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Spartans is right!! The Michigan vs. Michigan State game will be HUGE this year since they are both ranked! I am so glad they beat the Irish!!!

Glad to hear your feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home