Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ahhhh....Long Weekends

I love, love, love 3-day weekends. 4-day weekends are even better, but rare, so I'm pretty happy with the 3-day ones.

This weekend we did nothing. And it was wonderful! We were in our pajamas until 4 pm yesterday. Now that is living life. Then we had frozen pizza for dinner because neither of us felt like cooking. In fact, that was the most dinner-like dinner we had all weekend. Other dinners included:

Friday - ball park nachos
Saturday - meatballs and vegetables (left over from earlier in the day)
and
Sunday - an ice cream sundae.

Yes, we really did a good job with the diets this weekend!

Activities included:
Friday - Last home game for the local baseball farm-club team (Go Nuts!) and then a sing-along at the local dueling piano bar.
Saturday - Don't remember
Sunday - Watched Old School and went to bed early
Last night - Watched Sin City (which I still don't know how I feel about) and went to bed early. (Also threw fit over Cheetos, but that's another story for another day)

Wow. I'm exciting, no?

Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend as much as I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home