Friday, September 16, 2005

Do You Know What Sucks?

I mean like really, really sucks?

I'm not going to even make you guess for this one.

What really, really sucks is the flu. More specifically the stomach flu. Also being stuck at work feeling nauseous, light headed, afraid you might pass out, and so afraid of that you're afraid to drive home, therefore you are stuck at work with the stomach flu.

I seriously almost passed out earlier. It was weird. I started getting really dizzy and had to concentrate so as to not topple out of the chair I was sitting in, therefore greatly alarming my co-worker and boss who were talking to me.

Yep, that was fun.

And I really wanted to go out for drinks tonight!

I am totally bumming about this.

1 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry your sick, I hope you feel better so maybe you could go out for drink sat. night!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home