Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Secrets

Does everyone have a secret?

It seems a lot of people have secrets that they're afraid to tell anyone else. If you haven't already visited Post Secret let me tell you, it's pretty interesting. Some are not for the faint-of-heart. Some are incredibly sad, some funny, and some weird. I feel really bad for some of these people, and for others, I understand why they keep their secrets. I wouldn't tell other people some of those things either.

And now, there's even a music video by the All-American Rejects featuring some of these secrets on blown-up versions of post cards.

I just think the whole thing is incredibly interesting and shows that everyone has something that they have to deal with. Some of the post cards even show me that I'm not alone. However, I have no idea what secret I'd send in if I were so inclined. My life's a pretty open book, and I'm glad that I don't have to deal with keeping in something that is eating me alive.

Ah, happiness. I'm glad it's been here for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home