Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Computer is Mocking Me

So I have this little Yahoo! tool bar at the top of my web browser, and one of its functions is to let me know when I have a new e-mail in my Yahoo! account. A little bell appears with a drop down that tells me how many new messages I have. I like it because if I'm waiting for an email, I don't have to obsessively check because my handy little tool bar wil let me know when something has arrived.

Well today, it keeps popping up saying "You have zero new messages". Every five minutes. It's like it's trying to tell me "You're a loser. No one loves you enough to email you!" (Okay, maybe it's not quite that bad, but I did feel that way first thing this morning when it started.

Thanks Yahoo! For reminding me that my friends don't email me as much as I email them. Because they actually have to like, work, at their jobs. I however am procrastinating on writing a report and therefore the internet has become fun again (it's never as much fun when you're just using it to kill time until you have something to do).

So yes, my computer is mocking me today. If it keeps it up tomorrow I may have to slap it like the bitch that it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home