Monday, March 27, 2006

He Hates it When I Tease Him and Then Tell Everyone About It...

Oh, well.

Scene: Friday night in our living room watching television. A commercial for Oscar Meyer Bologna plays on the tv.

Aaron: Bologna is spelled wrong. How can it possibly be pronounced like that when it's spelled like it is?

Jessie: It just is. Confusing, yes, but I don't know what to tell you.

Aaron: It should just be spelled like it sounds: B-O-L-O-O-N-Y

Jessie: (starts giggling) Boloony?

Aaron: What? B-O-L-L-O-N-E-Y. That's what I said.

Jessie: No (still giggling) you spelled it boloony.

Aaron: Whatever. I did not.

Later on that evening...

Aaron: I think the Pistons play again on Wednesday, so I think you'll miss a new America's Next Top Model yet again.

Jessie: Well, that's just a bunch of boloony.

Aaron: (turns red and has steam coming out his ears because he hates it when I tease him)

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

but it is too priceless not to tease him! ;)

 
At 3/27/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

LOL...how could you turn down an opportunity like that?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home