Friday, May 19, 2006

Look! Random Pictures!

Well, I'm killing time until my friend Molly comes over and until Aaron comes home tonight (!!!), so I decided to finally upload about a million and two pictures from my camera. And I'm sharing them with you. Yes, you are very welcome. (Also, business trip in cool place plus driving rain plus really freaking cold weather equals not as much fun as I'd hope. But, what can you do?)

So here goes with the pictures:


That's my desk, where I spend day after day working (er...or something similar, I guess). I've labled it for easy identification of all the crap I have on my desk, which are mostly just piles of journal articles to read.

You wish you were me, don't you? I know you do. It's the journal articles that does that to you, right? I knew it.


What? Don't you have a giant picture of your significant other's right eye? Actually I think his eyes are really sexy, but that's not why I took this picture. This was for my mom who needed some eyes to practice drawing, and since none of us were patient enough to sit there without moving too much, she got pictures. Yes, we're thoughtful, I know.Aaron bought me some golf clubs last year, and here's me de-rooting grass with them. I'm really good--at creating divets. And okay, sometimes I get lucky and actually hit the ball. Also, here I'm styling my mother-in-law's beautiful Thomas Kincade sweatshirt. I am the height of fashion, no?

Ha! I took a picture of Aaron's butt! HA!

Homemade marinara sauce. Yum! Actually it was very good, but it gave me heartburn really really bad. But it was good enough to be worth the heartburn.

Okay, there are of course more pictures but now Blogger is being fussy and I can't get any more on here. But that was fun. And now I want pasta.

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 3:36 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

He does have great eyes. Mostly great eyebrows. What a perfect arch!

So jealous...

 
At 5/22/2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i was seriously concerned with the thomas kincade sweatshirt- thank you for clearing that up!

;)

 
At 5/23/2006 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the eye picture. Very arty and the composition is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home