Friday, June 09, 2006

Fives for Friday

Five Good Things About Today:

1. Well, duh, it’s Friday!

2. No meetings today.

3. We’re leaving town tonight and I get to see my friend K again. Twice in one week hasn’t happened in a while.

4. Something that I’ve been looking forward to for weeks is supposed to happen today. I’ll tell you about it later, because usually when I talk about something beforehand it doesn’t happen and then I’m doubly disappointed. So yes, something is supposed to happen today and I can’t wait!

5. My cousins are going to be in my hometown this weekend because it’s my grandparents’ 50th anniversary. I haven’t seen them in a couple of years, so it will be great to see them. And! To make it even better, they love to play my favorite game, so there will be lots of fun this weekend (provided I win at least once, of course).

Five Not So Good Things About Today:

1. I only have a couple of small tasks to complete at work today and then I have a lot of time to figure out how to fill. We’re trying to keep internet surfing to a minimum so that means I have to work a lot harder to keep entertained.

2. We have to leave town today. We were looking forward to a quiet weekend at home (we had sort-of forgotten about the big anniversary party) and had made some plans. Oh, well. Maybe next weekend.

3. I would rather be in bed.

4. There are still 8 more hours until I get to go home.

5. I would so rather be in bed.

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that the thing that you're not talking about happens. And if it does, please tell us! Because I am nosy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home