Monday, June 05, 2006

Still Sick

This bladder infection is still kicking my ass, and I'm almost all the way through the antibiotics. I missed work today in the hope that rest would make it better (because even though I had a long weekend, it was anything but restful). Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest will help.

I'm heading to bed now, so the wedding recap will have to wait another day. The pictures are posted on Flickr (click the badge to the right) but in reverse order because I can't figure out how to flip them around. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 8:54 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

 
At 6/06/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

bladder infections are THE WORST. i hope you feel better soon!

 
At 6/07/2006 8:43 AM, Blogger Pintadoguy said...

word to the wise - whatever you do, DO NOT overdose on the antibiotics they give you for bladder infections. I did that, accidentally took another pill, and i ended up breaking out in a full body rash for a week that drove me insane. NOTHING helped it, and I couldn't leave the house because my skin bloated up like one of those pufferfish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home