Monday, October 23, 2006

The Possibility I Chose

As I was leaving work on Thursday afternoon, I thought I had chosen to spend my Friday running errands in the morning and relaxing in the afternoon. Then some moron rear-ended my sister, and so I re-chose and headed up to my parent's place. She's fine, she was just a little shaken up, so we got a chance to hang out and relax.

Little did I know that it was also harvest dinner at my parents' church that night, so not only did I get to hang out with my family, I also got an early Thanksgiving-like dinner, complete with turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. That? Was awesome.

We spent Friday morning lounging around the house, the afternoon shopping and gossiping, and then I headed home and proceeded to do basically nothing for the whole weekend. Well, okay, I did clean parts of the house and we did take the six bags of clothes we had set aside to the Good Will store. But other than that we watched The Breakup, The Fly, and I read a book and a half.

And it was wonderful.

1 Comments:

At 10/23/2006 2:43 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Well, it sounds like it turned-out very well. Non-productive weekends are my very favorite kinds of weekends! And an early Thanksgiving feast? That's just plain awesome. (I heart pumpkin pie. A LOT.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home