Friday, October 06, 2006

This One's For My Husband

This weekend is the big game: Michigan State University (Go Green!) versus the University of Michigan (BOOOOOOOO! Down with the Wolverines!). I'm a MSU fan (can you tell?) and Aaron, well, he's a die-hard UofM fan. He was born in Ann Arbor, and I think they put something in the water there, so I guess he can't help it. I may be able to forgive him.

I do still remind him regularly, though, that due to MSU (my alma mater - twice) we have a lot of nice things.

So, this is for Aaron: Tomorrow your team is going down, and this time we won't need an extra second to kick your asses!

7 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Go BLUE!

 
At 10/06/2006 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon now, where's the haircut pic? Don't leave us hanging!

 
At 10/06/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

TB - the haircut pic is in the camera with the dead batteries. I have been too lazy to go get new ones and keep forgetting to tell my husband we need them. However, we are going to the grocery store tomorrow morning and will for sure have them on our list to pick up. I promise a good haircut pic on Monday (Tuesday at the latest in case I forget).

 
At 10/06/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger JustJane said...

MSU hasn't won there since 1990. I will hold out for an upset though. I think we might be disgruntled enough to do it!

 
At 10/09/2006 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who won? If it wasn't your team I'd blame it on Oprah-fication.

 
At 10/09/2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

His team won, but since our friend was more interested in watching the Yankees/Tigers game we missed it, so I say it doesn't count because I didn't see it.

 
At 10/10/2006 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your rationalization is flawless. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home