Monday, October 09, 2006

The Haircut

Well, here it finally is:


I'm still trying to figure out the best way to style it, but I'm liking having short(er) hair. Aaron likes it too, so it's all good.

The only downside of short hair, though, is bad bedhead in the mornings. I wake up and it's all over the place. Aaron's hair is pretty much too short for bedhead, so he wakes up looking great. I wake up looking like I slept with my finger in some sort of electrical device.

Also, when looking at my last haircut, I notice that it's still the same haircut, just shorter. Oh, well. At least I know it looks good.

7 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great!

 
At 10/09/2006 10:01 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Love the new do! Looks great! The only reason I don't go that short is because I feel like I have to be able to put my hair up in a ponytail when I work around here.

Love it! Thanks for sharing. I was beginning to wonder if you chickened out. :)

 
At 10/09/2006 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good! I have recently made the switch from long to short hair and the bedhead issues, they are bad. But everything else is good, so I can deal with a little messy hair in the mornings.

 
At 10/09/2006 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!

 
At 10/09/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Way cute!

 
At 10/10/2006 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah. i love it!

 
At 10/10/2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE it. And I love the color too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home