Saturday, November 11, 2006

We're Classy. Fo Sho.

We're having a fabulous time at my parents' house. Today after a quick run to the liquor store and then the grandparents' house, we came home, poured glasses of wine, put out some cheese, crackers, and sliced apples, and sat down to play a board game while listening to Chris Botti. (See? Classy.)

Then we got a little buzzed and laughed really hard at each other. For reasons such as this.

Me: I think Mom's drunk.

Aaron: I'll trade you a brick for a wheat (we're playing our favorite game, and you get to trade resources in this game).

Me: No, I have what I need right here.

Mom: Who's here?

All except for a confused-looking mom: **Laughing Hysterically**

Then Aaron put his baseball cap backwards on my head. I'm wearing his oversized sweatshirt. "In Da Club" by 50 Cent came on the stereo (we switched from Chris Botti), and I started doing my best hip-hop moves (as an uncoordinated very white chick, these were not great).

All including a confused-looking mom: **Laughing Hysterically**

I seriously have tears running down my cheeks I am laughing so hard.

This is a great day.

2 Comments:

At 11/12/2006 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are few things better than drinking lots of wine, playing board games, and laughing hysterically with your family. It's probably the thing I look forward to most about the holidays.

 
At 11/13/2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Haha...tipsy parents are the best. My mom is so cute when she's buzzed, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home