Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Aaron Makes Me Laugh

Last night while cleaning our apartment and getting ready for the party tonight, Aaron was organizing our CDs; something that really needed to be done. He was going through each case to make sure the correct CD was in the correct case and that there were no extras. (In sad news, we're still missing my Keith Urban CD, and I am very sad about that.)

Anyway, as he was going through he opened one, and said, in falsetto, "I Hate Bush!" Then he closed the case and said in his normal, yet slightly surprised voice, "Well, that was unexpected!"

I looked over to see what the heck he was doing, and he had a Dixie Chicks CD in his hand, which made me basically fall over with laughter.

(As an aside, it would sound like I'm a country music fan, which I'm really not. I'm more of a rock'n'roll kind of girl, but aparently it's the country CDs I own that cause all the trouble.)

5 Comments:

At 12/13/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

That whole Dixie Chicks debacle was so stupid. Do you remember the madness? People were, like, streamrolling over piles of their CDs all over the Heartland. I love that this country is at a point where Natalie Maines has the power to make people drop everything and start shaking their fists.

And Keith Urban - have we heard the latest on him? I was so shocked when he went to rehab so soon after marrying Nicole Kidman.

 
At 12/13/2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Steph said...

The Dixie Chicks bad mouth the city I live in on their latest CD, and I bought it just because of that. There was a poll on the local news about whether or not it was time for the city to bury the hatchet with the Dixie Chicks, and the majority of the people here said "no". Only in America can you use your freedom of speech to speak out against freedom of speech.

Good luck with the party! Maybe it will help to put you in more of a Christmas mood?

 
At 12/13/2006 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THere is a great Christmas song list on i tunes... has all the old ones, and the not so old ones also. email me I can send you that direction.

 
At 12/14/2006 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how things went with the party!

And having a husband who makes you laugh is the absolute best, isn't it?

 
At 12/14/2006 10:23 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i adore the chicks. i totally want to see the documentary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home