Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Good to Know

Tis the season for Work Christmas Parties.

Mine is coming up next Wednesday, and I'm on the planning committee so I've been busy. I have to make an ornament for the ornament exchange, bake a dessert or cook an appetizer, and get together some decorations and Christmas CDs.

I was telling Aaron about that, when he responded, "Oh, yeah! I forgot! My work party is next week too, and I said you'd bake a dessert for it."

"Am I invited?" I asked.

"No, it's during work and just for people who work there."

Okay, then. Good to know.

Updated: I was wrong. I am invited, Aaron just thought that since it was during the work day I would be unable to attend (he was right). I do still get to bake something though.

7 Comments:

At 12/05/2006 10:04 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

I'd be happy that I got off scott free! The only thing worse than your own co-workers? Other people's co-workers.

Unless someone gets really drunk and does something entertaining. But there's not much opportunity for that during a workday party. So, I am thinking that you win in this scenario. ;)

 
At 12/05/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i like how you say "still" because you are glad to bake. some women wouldn't be so thrilled! :)

 
At 12/05/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Lucky You - I'd bake some Frito Lay potato chips if I were you. LOL

 
At 12/05/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Sarah Barah said...

I bet you'll make something fantastic. I always enjoying reading the recipes you post.

 
At 12/05/2006 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O O O Make the apple cake on my blog. The men will envy your husband and he will be so proud! It works.

You might get to use the whipped cream again.

 
At 12/06/2006 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So then did you volunteer him to make an ornament for the ornament exchange?

Fair's fair, right?

 
At 12/06/2006 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky that you "get" to make something for his party. I agree with Jenny about baking some Frito Lay potato chips, but I would end up making something like Vicki's apple pie. It does sound really good.

Whatever you do, just be glad you don't "get" to go. McD's party is on Friday and it is about 90 miles from here. We have to ride with some of the people. I said that was fine, but we are going to be looking at Christmas lights on the way back. So there. :) If I have to suffer, so do they. heehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home