Monday, December 04, 2006

Things I'm In Love With Today

(Freaking Winter Edition)

1. Big, fluffy, warm duvets
2. Hot showers
3. Hot coffee
4. Warm gloves
5. Winter hats
6. Scarves
7. Heated seats (my love for the heated seats is boundless, for they are wonderful)
8. Cars that heat up fast
9. Warm Sweaters
10. Wool Socks

So, um, yes. It's cold here today. Like, 20 degrees with a wind chill in the single digits cold. Like, my skin is about to crack and fall off because the air is so dry cold.

Really, freaking cold.

And I'm loving it. I love to be all covered up by warm clothes, feeling snuggly all day long. I love drinking hot drinks; coffee, tea, cocoa, I love them all. The only thing I'm missing today is a fireplace to sit in front of with a good book and an old quilt. Days like today make me feel like being cozy at home with nothing to do. Also, soup. I love soup.

4 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. You can keep it! If I ever had to move up north again, one thing I would definitely invest in is an automatic car ignition - that way you never ever have to get into a cold car and wait for it to thaw/heat up.

 
At 12/04/2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post reminded me of my 5 year old neices prayers. "Thank you Jesus for the Horses and the cats. Thank you jesus for Mommy and Daddy, and sister and Aunt Vicki. Thank you Jesus for the food and for the cookies and for the bike I got for my birthday.."

Oh and Thank you Jesus for my puppy and my blanket.

LOL Great post! I Love those things toO! I LOVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS

 
At 12/04/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I love big fluffy comforters too!
I also love hot chocolate, warm cozy slippers and Starbuck's gingerbread cake.

 
At 12/04/2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

I know! Finally it is cold here in Richmond, and it's great. I love that it gets dark early, and we come home and turn-on our (fake) fireplace and snuggle under a blanket. So cozy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home