Friday, January 26, 2007

Weekend Plans (are sometimes not exciting at all)

The end of January has snuck up on me, and I am suddenly even more busy at work, even (probably, unfortunately) having to work over the weekend. My least favorite. Then I have to hop a flight on Monday to Minnesota and I'll be there for just a skotch under 24 hours.

Other than that my weekend plans include laundry, cleaning house, grocery shopping, making mint chocolate chip ice cream, maybe having some friends over to eat said ice cream because I promised I would, and probably some crocheting. I'll definitely be avoiding the outdoors because it's cold here. Not like it's not cold elsewhere, but it actually hurts my skin to be outdoors today. It's no fun at all. Hibernation seems like the best way to spend the weekend. It's really that cold.

You wish you were me, don't you?

So, I need to live vicariously through all of you. To steal an idea from Linda over at All & Sundry, what are you doing this weekend? I want to hear all about it.

6 Comments:

At 1/26/2007 10:45 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

recovering from the flu. you wish you were me. admit it. ;)

 
At 1/26/2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Eris said...

Working. Again. For the fifth weekend in a row.

 
At 1/26/2007 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cleaning house and then having some friends over for poker. And, of course, going to the in-laws' house to watch Rome sunday night.

 
At 1/26/2007 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, we're taking Alliclaus on her first museum trip and then making the invitations to her first birthday party. It's not very adventurous, but I think we'll likely have fun.

 
At 1/26/2007 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After ping-ponging between IL, WI, MN and now the Dakotas this week (and FREEEEEZING our booties off), we're headed to Cali and hopefully can make a one night stop in Vegas to stretch our legs and breathe non-truck air for a minute. Not terribly exciting, but it beats the hell out of below zero weather and ice!

 
At 1/27/2007 4:40 PM, Blogger Sarah Barah said...

We've had a very lazy Saturday so far. We're both surfing the 'net in separate rooms and even the cat is napping. I was out of town for work last week and am catching up on some blog reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home